All of tip411’s solutions are web-based and purchased on a subscription basis. That means no implementation, support or maintenance is required of your personnel. It also means you can start to benefit almost immediately because the services can be made available to you within 24-48 hours.
tip411 School Edition enables students to send anonymous tips to Administrators, School Resource Officers (SROs), and other authorized personnel who can respond to the tips in real time from any internet connected device, creating a two way anonymous chat.
It provides a “safe space” for students to communicate with authority figures through two-way anonymous communications that facilitate dialogue, leading to more accurate information.
Give students a voice and focus on issues like:
- Weapons in school
- Gang activity
- Potential outside threats
How it works:
Tips are submitted anonymously via:
Manage tips using tip411 Admin Dashboard:
- Send a reply to tipster (two-way chat)
- Email and/text message notification of new tip activity
- Create/manage admin users for your school
- Web based admin dashboard – no local IT resources required
- Marketing and promotional assistance available
Interested in a demo? Click here.