Current job openings. Email us at email@example.com to apply.
Account Executive – SaaS Sales
Citizen Observer (tip411), headquartered in downtown St Paul, MN, with customers in 50 states, offers web-based community engagement solutions and mobile apps for Public Safety. Citizen Observer’s SaaS products are designed to engage citizens in the process of creating safer communities by allowing real time connection to agencies through custom branded mobile apps, 2-way anonymous text messaging, community alerts and social media integration.
We are searching for a candidate with a pioneering and energetic spirit who is dedicated to making an impact on public safety and on the success of a growing company.
As an Account Executive, you will take part in interacting with, and closing, new customer sales. You will be contacting prospects across the country that are receptive to the value that Citizen Observer’s products offer. Account Executives have the support of multimedia marketing approaches that generate interest and inbound leads. Cutting edge sales tools such as SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office, cold email generation software as well as others are provided.
- Selling Citizen Observer’s tip411 solutions to local, state and county public safety agencies.
- Identify qualified prospects through cold calling, individual email marketing campaigns, inbound lead follow up and other activities.
- Conduct web-based demos with decision makers and qualified prospects.
- Preparing and submitting quotes and invoices to move opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- Use SalesForce to manage sales opportunities through entire sales cycle.
- Close opportunities and meet specified sales objectives for the company.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and staff.
- Set aggressive sales targets and accept accountability for meeting those targets.
- Plan and execute work that is accurate, complete, timely and reliable.
- Communicate openly and accept feedback from peers and the executive team.
- Understand the marketplace, technology, and trends in order to leverage and adapt to best practices in a dynamically changing environment.
Experience Required: 2+ years of experience
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Compensation includes base salary plus commission, bonuses, health care benefits.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.