tip411’s community engagement technology has come a long way since we attended our first IACP in Toronto in 2001. Over the past 20 years, we have listened to our customers’ needs, reacted to their feedback and developed innovative, industry leading, community engagement tools to better serve their departments and residents.
We’d like the opportunity to visit with you in New Orleans to discuss some of the new features and functionality we have added over the past 20 months:
- tip411 INSIGHT– Customizable Citizen Survey to get vital feedback from your residents
- tip411 Admin Mobile Apps– Access, manage and use all of tip411’s capabilities on the go
- Automated Executive Reports– Stay informed with how well tip411 is being used
- tip411 Select– Users can interact with tip411 in the language of their choice
- Reward Tracking– Keep tabs on reward payouts, how often they are paid out and more
We look forward to meeting you at Booth #2244 at IACP 2021. If you don’t have time, or won’t be there in person this year, click here to schedule an online demonstration with a member of our team to learn about how tip411 can mobilize, enhance, and improve your community engagement initiatives through cutting edge technology.