tip411 Promotion Best Practices - Get More Tips
tip411 customers from across the country have been finding success closing cases with the help of anonymous tips received from their citizens.
One key to their success is providing citizens specific information about how to submit a tip to their agency when they publish a tip411 alert or publish a media release. It is important that you ask citizens to submit tips directly to your agency using your tip411 text tip keyword and your agency’s mobile app.
Here are some best practices for telling the public how to submit a tip.
- Kokomo, IN Police Department: To submit an anonymous tip via text message, text 847411 and begin your message with the keyword TIPKPD. Citizens can also download the Kokomo PD app free on their smartphone through the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store.
- Alaska State Troopers: If you have information but would like to remain anonymous, you can submit tips with the AKTips smartphone app.
- Elizabethton, TN Police Department: You can submit a tip via text message by sending “TIPEPD” followed by your tip to 847411.
- “Submit tips to tip411.”
- “Contact tip411 anonymously.”
- “Anonymous tips can be submitted to the police department via tip411.”
If you want assistance with promoting your tip411 text tip keyword and mobile apps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out some examples that show tip411 promotion best practices in action.
- AK Troopers tip411 Alert – Troopers Seek Help Identifying Hit and Run Suspect Near Delta Junction
- Kokomo, IN Police Department Alert – Missing Person Investigation
- tip411 Helps Greenfield, IN Police Department Close Cases
Go to the tip411 Blog to see more.