Submit Anonymous Crime Tips Online
You can now submit anonymous tips to the Happy City Police Department.
If you see something suspicious in our community or have specific information about a crime that has occurred in the area, please submit any information, photos, or videos using the instructions below.
Tips will be reviewed by our agency personnel, who may respond to your tip in whichever format you submit it. Tips are entirely anonymous, and your contact information is not transmitted to our agency.
Please do not use this form to report emergencies or requests that require immediate law enforcement response. In an emergency, always call 911. If you have a non-emergency request for agency assistance, please contact us at 651-111-1111.
Option 1 – Submit a Tip Via Text Message
To send an anonymous tip via text message to the Happy City Police Department, text the keyword BOZ and your tip to 847411.
Option 2 – Download the Happy City PD Mobile App
Click the button below to download for free the Happy City PD app for iOS or Android and submit anonymous tips to our agency from your mobile device. The app will also allow you to view public safety alerts published by our agency.
Option 3 – Use the Online Form
Use the form below to submit your anonymous tip online. After submitting a tip using the web service, you will be assigned a six-digit code with numbers and letters. That is your anonymous ID to log back into the system.
What is a Helpful Tip?
Not all ‘tips’ are helpful. To ensure that you are contributing useful information, be sure to include as much information as you can that answers the questions: Who, What, When, Where, and How you know. See examples of helpful tips below:
Not in-progress emergencies
- Not helpful: “I need help now!”
- Helpful: “I’ve seen one of your “wanted” suspects frequenting the 123 Store this week.”
- Not Helpful: “I’m suspicious of my neighbor.”
- Helpful: “There have been a lot of strange cars and people at 1234 Any Street. Many people go in and come out of the house at all hours of the day and night and they are very noisy at night.”
Traffic enforcement issues
- Not helpful: “People are always speeding in my neighborhood.”
- Helpful: “I notice people regularly speeding on 123 Any Street during the afternoons.”
If you have questions, please contact our agency at 651-111-1111
Sign Up to Receive Alerts
Use the form below to sign up to receive public safety alerts via email and/or text message that are published by our agency.