If you are thinking of applying for a federal grant to fund a tip411 subscription we can help you, free of charge! We have an expert on our staff with experience in the grant making business — at the federal, state, and local levels.
Here are some of the things we can help you with:
The grant application process…
- Identifying potential funding opportunities
- Registering with grants.gov, JustGrants, and GMS
- Proposal writing and review
- Budget development, including match requirements
- Submission of forms (including SF-424, SF-LLL, and other standard assurances)
The administration of grants…
- Award acceptance process and legal documentation
- Quarterly and semi-annual progress reports and deliverables
- Financial (SF-425) reporting
- Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA) and Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) compliance
- Grant Adjustment Notice (GAN) requests
- Official close-out forms
If you would like to utilize this valuable resource that tip411 has to offer, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.