CitizenObserver (tip411), headquartered in downtown St Paul MN with customers in over 40 states, offers revolutionary cloud and mobile apps for Public Safety and Education environments. The products are built to leverage mobile apps, text messaging, social media, GIS mapping, and anonymous texting chat capability to engage citizens and to create safer communities.
We are searching for a candidate with a pioneering and energetic spirit who is dedicated to making a measurable impact on the success of a growing company.
As an Account Specialist, you will take part in interacting with and closing new customers, as well as maintaining current customer software renewals. You will be calling on prospects all over the country that are receptive to the value that Citizen Observer’s products offer and you’ll have the support of a marketing approach that generates interest and inbound leads. You will also have access to leading edge sales tools such as Salesforce.com designed to maximize your earning potential.
- Selling CitizenObserver’s tip411 solutions to local and county law enforcement, federal agencies, K-12 colleges and universities, and commercial accounts.
- Identify qualified prospects through trade shows, cold calling, inbound lead follow up, webinars, networking and other lead generation activities.
- Conduct web-based meetings and demos with decision makers and qualified prospects.
- Preparing and submitting quotes, proposals and working opportunities through the pipeline.
- Act as back-up for other team members in sales support, account management, and customer service efforts
- Assist in managing account renewal process and assist in collection efforts
- Manage and track your activity in Salesforce.com.
- Close deals and meet specified sales objectives for the company.
- Maintain positive working relationship with clients for business growth
- Set aggressive targets and accept accountability for meeting those targets.
- Plan and execute work that is accurate, complete and reliable.
- Communicate openly and accept feedback.
- Understand the marketplace, technology and trends and look for best practices and adjust to a dynamically changing environment.
Experience Required: Will consider all relevant experience levels
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Compensation includes base salary + commission, bonus, health care benefits entrepreneurial environment, and more
Contact email@example.com for more information.